Inspiration for days

Sometimes inspiration is easy to find and sometimes I seem to have to go on a hunt for it. 

I love flowers and I love to draw flowers, so with only a few flowers blooming on the farm right now I took a trip to my local garden center to check out the spring flowers. I always carry my iPad or phone with me everywhere so that I can snap pictures of things that I want to make a note of but just don't have the time to sketch it where it is. 


I am working on a new Skillshare class all about finding inspiration in the most unusual places. 

We will go on the hunt for floral inspiration everywhere. This class will help you learn to notice things that are all around you, things you might normally overlook and just pass by. We will focus on the little things and then open out sketchbooks with just a few supplies and have fun sketching the things we have found.

I will also be sharing some of my own floral photography that you can use for inspiration if you are unable to get out and take your own. 

I really want to make this class accessible to as many people as possible. 


Comments